Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday Blessings

A birthday can make us think about, reflect on and appreciate many things. 

Today as I celebrate my 31st birthday, I am overwhelmed with thoughts about how blessed I am. 
My year of 30 was not what I expected, weird and surprising tough times but a lot of high times too.  I could not have gotten here today without the support of my amazing friends and family, so this year..instead of wishes for myself, I have some wishes for those who have been there for me & by my side.  I am so excited to see what this year has in store for me, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am truly lucky to be here living this wonderful life today.

A few fun highlights of my 30th year of life:

A fabulous 30th birthday bash in a swanky speakeasy
 
Sharing cocktails poolside with my best bud
 Watching my elementary school best friends become beautiful mothers 
and spending time with their baby boys!
Sailing for the first time
 Running through a ridiculous amount of colored paint
 Rappelling into a cave
 Becoming a triathlete
Seeing my goddaughter turn 1!

See...when you stop and think about, there are so many little things that can make a moment great. 

Since we are talking about great moments, these are the moments I look forward to in my 31st year. Seriously, how lucky am I?

Upcoming special moments:
* Traveling to Italy with my best friend
* Opening myself up to more risks & life
* Welcoming new babies into this world
* Reading many more books
* Continuing to blog about Love, Luck & Purpose

So cheers to this upcoming year! I wish all of you the blessings I have been bestowed and hoping to a fabulous year ahead!  


Cheers, 
Belle

1 comment:

  1. I am blessed to have been bestowed you as my beautiful daughter, beautiful in mind and spirit as well. You are going to have a fabulous year. love, MOM

    ReplyDelete