Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthy Update

Well, it's been over a month since I have updated. Here is what's been going on....

School started again. 

Went sailing for the first time. 

A family member passed away = a lot of family time together and celebrating life. 

My tomato & pepper plants are still growing.

I completed my first triathlon. 
      The triathlon was amazing.... look for a full post soon!

       I can't believe it is already October!!!   Although September had some nice & memorable moments, it was an extremely hard month. A lot of sadness & loss, school work piled up over & over, and a mental breakdown with running. I am so so happy for a new month to be here, and hopefully more happiness and less stress in store for me & others around me.

       Things I am looking forward to in October:
    • a trapeze lesson this weekend
    • a possible Disneyland trip
    • Japanese themed dinner club
    • Halloween!
Cheers & wishes for cooler San Diego weather,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment