Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekly Sweat Stats 5/14-5/27

I realized I haven't updated my workouts in the past two weeks, maybe it's because I haven't really been working out.  I had a taper week pre-Portland half marathon and then a lazy week after. oops.  Back in the saddle this morning, literally... I rode ~20 miles.   I was just burnt out the past few weeks, sometimes we need a break - mental & physical. Can't beat ourselves up about it (although, I still kind of am)

Here's a look at the past two weeks:

Week of 5/14-5/20

Monday: stretch & yoga
Tuesday: 6 mile taper run
Wednesday: 4 mile taper run
Thursday: yoga
Friday: rest day
Saturday: 2.5 mile pre-race jog
Sunday: 13.1 run, Rock n Roll Portland Half Marathon

Week of 5/21-5/27 

Monday: Walk 5,000 miles around Portland
Tuesday: 4 mile run
Wednesday: laziness
Thursday: 30 minute elliptical & light weights
Friday: eat cheese & charcuterie
Saturday: sew & be lazy
Sunday: read & eat BBQed grilled cheese


Yea, so I guess this week was more about resting my brain & muscles and recovering from a disgusting cough & wheezing. Our bodies need it sometimes, now I am energized and so excited to go back and do some kickboxing, try some swimming, more time for biking and some short runs just to keep up a base.  

1 comment: