Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekly Sweat Stats 6/25-7/1

So I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. But all the photos on my computer have!   I haven't been posting any new fabulous recipes because my iPhoto crashed and I lost all my photos. I don't want to upload anything new until I get a chance to bring it into the computer store. FINGERS CROSSED that everything gets retrieved. In the meantime, here is an update on my training and workouts.

Weekly Sweat Stats 6/25-7/1

Monday: 5 mile run & 880 yard swim
Tuesday: 5 mile tempo run
Wednesday: 10 mile ride - 14mph
Thursday: rest
Friday: 3 mile am run
Saturday: 8 mile easy run
Sunday: rest

In reflecting on my week of impatience and busy times, I leave you with this.  Whether its a bad run, a struggle with attaining a goal or a crazy week at your job... it will happen. Whatever it is that you seek, if you want it bad enough...it will happen.


off for a 5-6 mile run with hill repeats!  Hoping for a 4th of July bike ride and swim tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment